This is a business network that really does work for local business, with breakfast meetings each Thursday from 7am – 8.30am at The Brigham.
Imagine having a team of 30+ sales people who provide you business every week and you do not need to pay them!
That’s what this group can do for your business.
We are open for business and looking for new members.
About BNI – Why It Really Works
Unlike other networking groups, BNI provides its members with a structure and a plan to enable them to network in a deliberate and professional manner. It is structured weekly networking breakfast meeting which focuses on learning and positive business outcomes.
You will get business from being a member in this group.
With BNI there will always be just one member from any business category and this has often meant it has been hard for some people to join a group; however being a new group there are places available for many of those “hard to get” business categories.
What Is BNI?
BNI (Business Network International) is a business and professional networking organisation that allows only one person from each profession to join any group or chapter. There are currently 126 chapters in New Zealand and some 2,650 members with a number currently under formation. Worldwide there are over 160,000 members in over 6,500 chapters in 55 countries.
It is not some new fad – it is a proven business model that gets members more business.
It’s a breakfast networking meeting that follows a structured agenda as follows;
- The event starts at 7 AM and finishes at 8:30 AM and follow a strict agenda
- The group has an education officer whose job is to spend a few minutes biding some educational type that may be useful to the group members
- Every member gets 60 seconds to talk about their business or something specific that they want to share this is your chance to train the other members so they can promote your business while they are out doing the business
- All members get to do a 10 minute presentation on a rotational basis for 10 minutes presentation is your chance to explain your business in more detail the other members as a group
- Prior to the conclusion of each weekly meeting there is ace session where you pass Referrals between membership of course you may pass Referrals on in between meetings is appropriate we measure the number of referrals and the business generated from those referrals to ensure that we have some way of measuring the success of the business and the bit for the group
- Prior to the commencement of the meeting and at the conclusion of the meeting there is good opportunity to meet and mingle with the other members.
- Members are also encouraged to meet outside of the meeting to learn more about each other’s businesses
Connect With People You Want To Do Business With
It is in the largest growth area in New Zealand and the quality of the members so far looks like being exceptional too.
We are encouraging members and prospective members to share this opportunity with people they know and/or want to do business with to ensure that this does become a very effective networking group.
Please share this opportunity with people that you want to do business with.
Get In First
With BNI there will always be just one member from any business category and this has often meant it has been hard for some people to join a group; however being a new group there are still places available for many of those “hard to get” business categories.
In the Westgate group we have the following business categories taken; insurance, mortgage broker, accountant, residential property valuer, builder, residential property manager, brand consultant, real estate (residential), mechanic, chiropractor, printer, photographer, podiatrist, travel agent, solicitor, web solutions, promotional products and sales trainer.
There are still plenty of opportunities still available.
The group is growing fast – with 3 new members from this weeks meeting!
Come Along For A Visit
You are invited to visit as a guest so you can come along and see how the meetings are run, to speak to other members and ultimately decide if BNI would work for you.
All we ask is that you register and pay the $25 meeting fee (which covers the venue cost and includes breakfast).
Please share this with anyone else that you think might be interested too.